Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Great!

Everyone loves Magical Trevor,
'cuz the tricks that he does,
are ever so clever,
look at him now, disappearing a cow,
where is the cow, hidden right now?
Taking a bow, it's Magical Trevor,
everyone has seen that the trick is clever,
look at him there, with his leathery leathery whip,
it's made of magic, and with a little flick,

yeah yeah, yeah, the cow is back.
Yeah yeah, yeah, the cow is back.
Back back, back from his magical journey.

What do you see, in the parallel dimension,
you saw beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, oh beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans yeah yeah.

Kerry + Edwards Kerry + Edwards

Great Job!

Seriously, if any Republicans saw this, they would take it way too serious. That's why I hate those damned redneck idiots who think they are the best and think they can boss everybody around, because they are on Bush the Ass's side. I'm not 100% Democrat, I just hate Bush. But I wouldn't move to the republican side. Anyway, hilarious movie, and I understand it was a joke and stuff.

--Adventures On Paper!-- --Adventures On Paper!--

Wow. Great job ripping Pencilmation off.

This is -Dumazz- from the Flashstand forums, and I want to say is FUCK YOU. You have obviously copied Pencilmation, and even if you deny it, it is obvious in all facts. I will state some stuff, Tauk was right.

-On Paper
-Stick figures
-Space ship
-same looking guy as in pencilmation when he is spacified

You are the most idiotic moron I have ever seen to walk the planet. Good bye, and enjoy the pleasant "0" I give you. And for all you voted above a zero, I give a flick of my middle finger.

Wolfenheim responds:

no no no no no you stupid retard. the "spaceman" in pencilmation went to the moon. he didnt get dropped off by his UFO onto earth. its on paper to make things interesting. stick figures are easy to animate frame by frame. i do see your point about the spaceman looking somewhat identical to the one in pencilmation, cept the other one has a bigger head, and isnt as cool as mine. btw i thought of this idea before viewing pencilmation. i just viewed after seeing all these people saying "rip off" and such

Sonic Xtreme Trailer Sonic Xtreme Trailer

Great! One thing you're missing though...

Shadow's eyes aren't 2 seperate pairs of eyes. They are like Sonic's. If you look at the official fanart, you'll notice that. That's why I gave you a 9 on graphics. Fix that, and this thing will be perfect!

mario all star adv 1 mario all star adv 1

HOLY CRAP KNUCKLES!!!

HOLY CRAP! Good job with the fight scene, you rock! Few spelling mistakes, but I can tell what it means. GREAT JOB! Can't wait for part 2. BTW, the sprites for Mario are squashed, fix that. Also, what happened to sonic? :P

The Blammed The Blammed

Yes...Very true.

This is very true. To all of you animators: DO NOT MAKE CRAP. I have made crap and it was blammed. I feel like crying right now. I thought it was my best work. I did not make a sensless, bad animation movie, I thought it was good. But it was not. It was a stick movie. PLEASE vote 5 on this. Joe & Tom, you guys rock. YOU MUST MAKE QUALITY WORK. Make sure your flash file lives. Don't make it die...

JoeandTom responds:

If you tried your best, and newgrounds blammed it, you understood why! you just need time to improve! Im very pleased that you're doing that :D!

Thank you much for your review Yunlo! I appreciate your response :D!

SolidStick fight: STAGE 2 SolidStick fight: STAGE 2

NICE!!!

I am also left handed. All I need now is a tablet. Great movie Gamecubicle!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

LEFT HANDED PEOPLE RULE!!!!
And you only could have known that if you watched the credits. So thanks for that.

Thanks for the 10!

just another fight just another fight

Very Nice.

I wish I had a tablet. You can make very smooth hand-drawn animations.

Sonic the Hedgehog teaser Sonic the Hedgehog teaser

Great!

I can't wait till' you start your series, I hope this gets front page! One small question...why did you get rid of the white gloves and white socks/wrist socks look? I guess thats what makes him more original, and I think it looks equally better than the socks/wrist socks look. Eggman looks positively evil, Incredible shading, Great animation, I hope Sonic Fans all over NG enjoy this teaser and the starting series. This gets a 5!

element adventure trailer element adventure trailer

Ehh....

The game itself looks nice...but I think you copied sonic a little dont ya think? crow sorta looks like shadow and sniz (or whatever that blue guy's name is) looks like sonic, the other characters are unique. otherwise all of the copying shiznat maybe wrong, so just dont listen to me if you think im wrong cuz most of the time I am...I think this will be a pretty nice game.

Dizimz responds:

I guess at a quick look with snizzi because he is blue and has a wierd shaped head but not really his full body is completely off from sonic

and for crow its just that he is red and black at a quick glimps other thought the same